July 25, 2009
to Kembree and Tony! After 9 years of dating, Tony popped the question and Kembree said yes. Gorgeous ring! Had a great time out Thursday night with Kembree and the girls celebrating with manis and pedis followed by a delicious dinner at Andrew Michael Italian Kitchen. If you haven't been, go now. Such a quaint location with absolutely the best, fresh ingredients (most is grown in the back yard and if not it is purchased from local farms). I started with the Caprise salad and had the small Ricotta Cavatelli as my entree...paired with a tasty red wine. Michael sent us each a shortbread cookie for dessert. Devine. I want to go back tonight!
to Kembree and Tony! After 9 years of dating, Tony popped the question and Kembree said yes. Gorgeous ring! Had a great time out Thursday night with Kembree and the girls celebrating with manis and pedis followed by a delicious dinner at Andrew Michael Italian Kitchen. If you haven't been, go now. Such a quaint location with absolutely the best, fresh ingredients (most is grown in the back yard and if not it is purchased from local farms). I started with the Caprise salad and had the small Ricotta Cavatelli as my entree...paired with a tasty red wine. Michael sent us each a shortbread cookie for dessert. Devine. I want to go back tonight!