Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy...

August 5, 2009
1 year 'Blog'iversary. I started my blog a year ago today, because Emily wasn't blogging and it was my way to help her show pictures of Lily. However, it has turned into so much more. I love to write about day to day life...I wish I was much wittier with my writing, but what can I say...you get the real me. I never thought I would keep up, but I do. If you do not blog, I recommend it...it is the best thing I have done for myself over the past year. Even if you think you don't have anything to write about...you do...even if you don't share your link...do it for yourself. The best is to reread my blog...It is true Time Flies, but I love having it to go back and read. If I had a huge house and knew the almost 300 people who read my blog ( I mean seriously...do I know that many people...thank you for reading) I would have had a blogiversary party...and I would have served cupcake pops as the treats (I can't wait to have a reason to make these cute things). Headed on vacay...see you Monday!