Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Brooke vs ATandT

Our Internet and our big TV has been very inconsistent since we returned from vacation. While we were gone it did storm very hard, so maybe our house was hit by lightening or maybe as they say...after 5 years everything needs fixing! So the ATT man comes yesterday to 'look' at our internet connection (after about 10 diagnostic phone calls)...all the lines on the outside look good and all is good inside, so we don't have a problem. WHAT? Will you just sit right here and watch me surf the internet, try to upload to my blog...it will go out. Of course it never went out...I was telling my new friend, Brian, that even the phone was static and sounded like a fax was trying to dial in...we call my mom...no static. Reminded me of when I was first driving and my breaks sounded horrible, but when my dad drove it...you got it...nothing was wrong. Finally, Brian decides it must be the modem, so I buy a new one he installs it and all is working, so he leaves and I celebrate because we have internet again! Ten minutes later as I am downloading some vacation pics...it doesn't work. The saga continues...as does my lack of blog updates...
Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry