to fall in Memphis! I was getting worried that we had jinxed it. On our way home from church today, we stopped to get our 'snowed in' necessities...while normal people rush to the store to get milk, bread and eggs (to make their French Toast I guess) we get steak-ums, provolone cheese, hogies and ruffles.
Here's why...we got a snow storm once in college and Ray came over with the above supplies (plus Kroger's fresh baked chocolate chip cookies- they were so good in Knoxville) and made myself, Lisa, Maria and Jessica each a Philly Steak sandwich...so now, anytime it snows (and only when it snows) Ray makes us Philly Steak sandwiches and they are oh so yummy!
I LOVE snow...love how clean it makes a city look...how excited everyone gets...love to bundle up and walk in the snow and build neighborhood snowmen and drink hot chocolate. Not sure why I'm so excited for the snow this time as I'll still have to go to work tomorrow...that is one of the disadvantages of living so close to your place of employment.