Friday, September 9, 2011

When I retire...

As I have mentioned before, I will be a pink lady when I retire, but I also hope to deliver meals on wheels for MIFA if we still live in Memphis. MIFA helps so many in the Memphis area, they are extremely diverse and have programs for all ages. I interviewed with them back when Hallmark closed, but the position wasn't exactly what I was looking for at the time. However, I met some fantastic people and I think their Executive Director is top notch. So, I was honored when they asked Ray and I if we would be interested in being a host for their 4th Annual Feed The Soul Fundraiser to be held on October 6th. Tickets are $40 each, so let me know how many I can sell you. It is guaranteed to be an fun night for a GREAT cause...Planned entertainment for Feed the Soul 2011 includes live music from Michael Jackson tribute artist Pam Caudle, Elvis: Pieces of My Life star Brian Lee Howell, and WALRUS on the indoor stage, guest photos on the green carpet, The Rhythm & Blues Pavilion featuring music by V101’s Stan “The Bellringer” Bell, an outdoor dance floor, great food and drinks, oxygen bars, champagne bar, a raffle with fantastic prizes, the MIFA Cave, featuring scotch, cigars, and Boscos beer, and much, much more!