Thursday, November 24, 2011

Give Thanks with A Grateful Heart

For some reason this song has been in my head all week. My heart overflows with Gratefulness and it brings tears to my eyes when I think about everything I am grateful for (so this will be short as I'm on a packed plane!!). This year I have really reflected on all the amazing opportunities my life has been blessed with and the values that have been installed in me since I was a child. I have so many and so much to be Thankful for and I pray that my family and friends know how thankful I am to have them in my life.

On another note...Thanks mom for getting up very early to take me to the airport and for bringing me a honey baked ham breakfast roll. Totally made my day. Happy Thanksgiving!

Sent from my iPhone