Thursday, March 22, 2012

I only thought my bed at home was hard...

The one at the Nanyuan is like a brick.  I slept on top of the pillows, but still only slept for 4 hours.  Been up since 4 am.  In the middle of the night my air turned to heat.  I have it set on 20 C isn't that 60?  I need to look that up.  Went to run on the treadmill, but didn't make it very far...I think the lack of sleep and lack of keeping food in isn't a good mix.  Forgot to take my key out of the lights when I went to they gym, so I go to front desk and in my slowest English explain my situation...they keep saying, 'You want to check out?'  NO!  I need a key.  'You want a car?' NO!  Key!  Finally, I'm back in my room, but not before running into the wrong public bathroom in the lobby because I couldn't make it to my room . Yes, I came out of the horrible potty to see an old man with his pants around his knees...This day can only get better...right?