I've always liked tomatoes, but since they opened the farmer's market downtown I come to love them! I enjoy eating them lwith apples, with mozzarella, etc. A good, ripe tomato takes a sandwiches to a new level. And since the Seaside farmer's market, I have an obsession with tomato pie! I never knew there were so many different varieties that tasted so unique and sweet! My new favorite are these little yellow cuties (no clue the variety), but they were grown by the Dodsons in Forrest City...I even convinced Ray to try them and while he thought they still tasted like a tomato, he liked them! Another thing I'll miss about summer!
On another note, the boat is washed and registered, I found 4 pairs of khakis for $.50 each for the kids at Lester, enjoyed a nice lunch with mom and dad and have settled in for movie with Ray (that is if we can find a good one on pay per view!). I love weekends!