
On Wednesday I had a great lunch with Kristy at Blue Monkey and diner with Jeri, Karen and Tracy! Yesterday Jerra brought me Chicken minis for a Birthday breakfast.

Some co-workers took me to my very favorite restaurant, McEwens for lunch and Arden sent me a dessert all the way from Chicago!

My director got me cupcakes from Muddy's (just can't beat a Muddy capote!).

Some friends sent me these awesome chocolate covered strawberries...don't they just look like a party!!

Then we went and celebrated at wing night and when we got home Ray had me an ice cream cake!

And the fun doesn't stop there! I can't wait to have lunch with Leigh Ann today and we have a gift certificate to Felicia Suzanne's we plan to use on Saturday! Then I'll be starting back on a strict diet and exercise plan!!!
35 really was a hard one for me...probably the hardest yet, but I sure have wonderful family and friends that made it so special! I'm one lucky 35 year old! Here's to the best year yet!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone