Sunday, July 14, 2013

Party Day!

Today is Lily's 5th Birthday party, so this weekend has been spent getting ready and doing some shopping! On Friday night, I went to Breakaway for some new running shoes. I had never been to Breakaway, but they were offering a discount to everyone signed up for the Memphis Ladies Running group. They were awesome. Locally owned...they spent alot of time evaluating my feet and arch and my running patterns. They fit me in some Brooks and so far so good!


Came home and baked 120 cupcakes for Lily's birthday party!


On Saturday I took my Brooks for a spin, went to the farmer's market and then went shopping with mom and Molly for party supplies and Mullen's baby furniture. While shopping Molly and I were asked by multiple people if we were twins (thank you R+F for making me look 8 years younger!!)! Then we came home and finished the cupcakes, made some decorations and had a big Farmer's Market dinner outside!
I'm pretty happy with the way the cupcakes turned out. Mom made white chocolate shells for the top!











Then this morning, I woke up extra early, so decided to put the 5 cake pan mom bought to good use!


Now all 120 cupcakes are all packed up, so I best go get myself ready for Lily's mermaid and pirate party!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone