Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Meet me in St Louis...

This past weekend Mom, Emily, Molly & Mullen and Donna all met in St Louis for a girls Christmas shopping weekend! We had the best time and all got people checked off our list.
The Nonna's fueling up for a day of shopping at the Drury's hot breakfast buffet.


My favorite little shopper was so good! Love this little 2 month old so much!


I think you can say we were most excited about the Nordstroms, the outlets and REI...


Mullen leading us in out Sunday morning prayers...so sweet with his hands folded!


And before we headed home we made a Trader Joe's stop (or 3). I so wish Memphis would get one!


I really didn't take many pictures...I guess I was too busy shopping and trying to stay warm! Man was it cold in St. Louis this weekend!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone