For the 2014-2015 year, I'm thrilled to be serving as Assistant to the President in JL. This weekend was our Board of Directors Leadership retreat (which I planned)! The retreat was held at The River Inn and everything went fantastic! The rooms were nice, staff was over friendly and the many added ammonites made the weekend extra special. We kicked it off with dinner in the wine cellar at McEwens with transportation provided by Omar the Cablimo driver (both are favorites of mine) followed by a Memphis/JL trivia game and dessert bar back at The River Inn. Breakfast was provided by Paulette's and let me tell you they have the best grits I've ever eaten (I will be going back)!
Carolyn did a fantastic job setting the ground work for what lies ahead and we had a dynamic speaker to round out the day. I'm so excited to be working with these 18 amazing women. I look forward to making lifelong friends and to doing great things for Memphis.


President and President elect with our retreat mascot, Junior!

Such an inspiring discussion with Vicky Clark!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone