Sunday, May 18, 2014

Saturday Fun Day

Started with a hair appointment and ended with Lily's dance recital and a Mexican dinner at her favorite place...in between was lunch and a little shopping with Mom, Molly and Mullen.  We had a very long detour in getting to the dance recital due to the interstate closing because of a wreck that damaged a bridge.  The one day I wish I still had FB on my phone, because today when I glanced at it I noticed there were several posts about the long delays!  Nonetheless, after some gravel roads and many extra miles, we made if just in time for her 1st dance.
Sweet Mullen relaxing in the target cart!
Beautiful Lily did so good in all 3 of her dances.  Caleb and Lily even did a very special father/daughter dance.  I hate we couldn't take pictures, she seemed to really know her dances and enjoy herself!
Riley and Layne wait patiently for intermission to end!
 Mullen loved watching the dancers.  He did so good!
 The proud family!  Layne was so excited to give Lily a flower!
 Lily was excited Riley and Ms Mitzi were there.