Last weekend we had such a fun time with Lily and Layne and Mullen! We did everything they wanted to do and the pictures tell it all!
Thanks for my note Lily. I love being your Ant!
A lot of reading whet on in the house! Layne is so into planes and it makes his Uncle Ray so happy!
They love to paint, but Layne's arm started hurting about an hour end. I wish I could figure out how to post a video, because I sure have a funny one of him!
They loved Big Hero 6. It was in 3D and Ray said he loved watching Lily try to reach for the objects as much as he enjoyed the movie!
Then finally Mullen (and his parents) made it! Nonna teaching Lily her math skills with lottery tickets. They both love this!
I'm a huge believer in bike helmets and Layne told me he didn't like his because it was too big, so he didn't have it on when he fell off his bike and bumped his head! So we made a stop to get him one that fits and he was so proud. I hope he is still wearing it!
On Sunday we went to the zoo. It started out cold, but warmed up quickly and all the animals were active and fun. The all absolutely loved it! It was Mullen's 1st trip, but I'm sure he will be asking to go back again soon!
Molly, Mullen and Lily pretending to be groundhogs!
Can you spy YaYa under all her bamboo?












