Saturday, March 21, 2015

I'm only home for 36 hours...

So, I had to make the most of it!  Got in right on time last night and was so happy to be home even if only for 36 hours!  I started this Saturday morning with the 4 miler Race for the Summitt to benefit the Pat Summitt Foundation.  I want to help promote this race next year...it is a great cause and all UT fans are Pat Summitt fans too!  
After swinging by the Jr League Estate Sale and running some errands, we spent the afternoon riding bikes and bowling!  Ray and I love getting to spend time with out favorites.  We just missed Mullen today.  I wish I could get videos to post, because I have some great ones of Lily's happy dance when she got a spare!  Tonight we grilled out and cheered the Grizz to a victory.  Just repacked and I'm off to bed as tomorrow will bring early church and a flight back to SLC.