Thursday, May 7, 2015

Winner!!

So, I've been in Vegas for a show...I never really gamble when I'm there (I usually just don't have time, plus I would rather go buy something) and I never play airport slots, but my Grandma Mullen loved a particular type of machine and was always lucky. Well I saw that machine, so I put $20 in. I'm playing and this older gentlemen walked up and asked me if I was winning. I said no, but my grandma always played red, white and blue 7's so I'm a sucker. He laughed. And then the older lady with him asked in a laughing manner if I would give the winnings to my grandma. I said that unfortunately she had passed away and she said, well if you win you should buy yourself something nice in her honor! Then I hit this!


And since I have this new love for watching the sunrise and set...how beautiful was this view from my plane (that had broken wifi and air conditioning...and people think work travel is so glamorous)!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone