Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Why?

Why oh why...do I fall asleep during almost every movie I watch expect for the ones I watch on a plane?

Over the weekend, Ray picked up 2 movies he had wanted to see from The Redbox. Both movies had gotten great reviews and have been nominated for awards, so I was excited...

The Martian-2 eyes closed about 45 minutes in. However, I woke up towards the end and felt like I didn't miss a beat! Yes, it was that entertaining!

Sicario-I love CIA shows and movies, but this one was so slow. I tried hard to stay awake as it was light outside when we watched it, but I'm guessing 1 eye closed about 30 mins in and 2 eyes closed within an hour and a half.

Then today I'm on a flight...I worked extra hard this morning, so I could nap on the plane. I was so tired. So, turn on Burnt (which mind you got maybe 1 star and no award nominations) and settle in for a nap. Two eyes open the entire 1 hr and 51 minutes of the movie. Was it a great movie...no, but it was good. So, the moral of this post is if you want me to stay awake for a movie you should take me with you on a 3+ hour plane ride!

Oh well, customers call and back on a plane I go!

Today's photo of the day. These mountains take my breath away every time I see them and for that I am so thankful!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone