Wednesday, March 2, 2016

NOLA

Jeni, Rebecca and I went to New Orleans to celebrate Rebecca's 40th birthday! I have never been, but will definitely be going back. It was awesome to be there with Jeni and Rebecca as they are NOLA pros! We really didn't spend time on Bourbon, but instead we went to the more local spots. We ate amazing food and enjoyed some good jazz on Frenchman street, shopped in the Garden District and at the French Market, went on a history tour of the city as well as to the World War II museum. Such a great weekend away!  We stayed at the Hotel Monteleone and this picture was taken at their famous carousel bar!





For sake of remembering restaurants...Cafe Du Monde, Peche (best raw oysters), Elizabeth's (egg Florentine), Killer Poboys, Revolution, Red Gravy (meatball omelet), Mahoney's (bloody Mary's), Tujages (grasshopper and brisket poboy). I can not wait to go back!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone