Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bye, Bye 2008

December 31, 2008
I've been typing 2009 for months now...I guess I have been ready for the new year for some time. Definitely the highlight of 2008 for me was July 15th - the day my niece, Lily, was born (I bet nobody would have been able to guess that!!!) and the downfall was March 12th the day Hallmark.com announced they were closing and we were all loosing our jobs. In talking to friends, they too will be happy to usher out 2008 tonight. For the first time in years, we have New Years plans. I'm looking forward to getting dressed up and going out, I guess because we just don't go out much anymore. Did enjoy New Years eve, eve at the Grizzles vs Suns game in the box with my team at work. It was fun to cheer on my cousin Branden's favorite player, OJ Mayo. Mayo is a rookie and really fun to watch. Did enjoy watching Shac dunk...hello, just let him stand on his tip toes and the ball goes in! My pictures didn't turn out well, so I'll leave you with a picture of Lily setting at the adult table on Christmas Eve! Happy New Year to you and yours!