October 29, 2009
I've really had a busy week...I have a line review at work tomorrow, need I say more...but I also had the best time at the Ronald McDonald House on Monday night...everyone enjoyed the dinner and the kids liked the Halloween Magic show...on Tuesday night I volunteered with the vendor set up at Merry Marketplace...I hate I will not get to shop this year. I really wanted to go to the Gala tonight, but with the review, I decided I better pass. You must go and stop by Baubles Up (my Aunt Marca's booth) to purchase a jewelry organizer. I love mine...it makes it so easy to find the perfect necklace/bracelet to match your outfit as you are running out the door!
I've really had a busy week...I have a line review at work tomorrow, need I say more...but I also had the best time at the Ronald McDonald House on Monday night...everyone enjoyed the dinner and the kids liked the Halloween Magic show...on Tuesday night I volunteered with the vendor set up at Merry Marketplace...I hate I will not get to shop this year. I really wanted to go to the Gala tonight, but with the review, I decided I better pass. You must go and stop by Baubles Up (my Aunt Marca's booth) to purchase a jewelry organizer. I love mine...it makes it so easy to find the perfect necklace/bracelet to match your outfit as you are running out the door!
