Sunday, November 8, 2009

4th time...

November 8, 2009
that I have tried to post today...seems when I try to add a picture everything freezes...so recap...
Friday night we had the best time at Barkitecture (a benefit for Memphis Area Golden Retriever Rescue & Weimaraner Rescue). We went with our friends Jennifer & Scott (who have a Golden and foster them often) and Kembree & Tony (who love dogs and helping a good cause)...they had a great silent auction and professional designed dog houses that were auctioned off. Last night I made some new recipes...that deserve a post on their own. Delicious! Today Ray had to go to the office, so I decided to go visit Em and Lil. It was a beautiful day, so we spent most of it outside...Lily loved looking for the tractors. Really enjoyed the weekend, except for my trip to get my hair cut...I wanted a change, but didn't want this big of one...it is much shorter than I wanted...the shortest it has ever been...I just hope it grows fast!