I have so much to be Thankful for and I pray that I express my Thankfulness everyday; in everything I do...
"And whatever you do, in word and deed, do in the name of Christ Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him." Colossians 3.17
As we're driving the state of Tennessee (so thankful for Ray and his love for driving at night in the mountains...ha!), I've been thinking what makes Thanksgiving...Thanksgiving to me. Hands down...Family and Pumpkin Roll. As a child we always had to leave in the middle of the Macy's parade to go to my Great Grandmothers in Bells...at the time I didn't look forward to it, but now what I would give to go back. We would get home just in time to have Grandma Mullen's delicious Thanksgiving dinner...oh I miss her mac n cheese, dressing and gravy. For the past 6 years, we've been spending Thanksgiving at Ray's grandparents...new/different, but good traditions....Michigan Rummy here we come! Enjoy what makes Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving to you!