Thursday, July 29, 2010

Mr and Mrs Tony Brown

Last weekend we went to Knoxville to celebrate the marriage of Kembree and Tony! It was their 10th dating anniversary (and our 11th), so a very special day on more than one note! We had a fantastic time! The personality of the bride and groom came out in all of the wedding details, which I loved...like a group picture, awesome DJ, belly dancers, etc. Kembree looked absolutely beautiful. The reception was at the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame, which was a great venue, but it was pretty dark, so I don't have many reception pics!
Ray and I as we were leaving for the wedding...

The standard ceremony...

The Persian ceremony, which was way cool. I wish I could find their fans/programs, so I could tell you the meaning of everything they did.

Father and Daughter dance...

UT Grooms Cake...

Some of the centerpieces...

Of course, we belted out the sweetheart song!

How cool is this photo booth?

You kept 3 and put 3 in a scrapbook for Kembree and Tony. Of course we loved it so much we did it twice!

We all know a night out in Knoxville is not complete till you have visited with Turtle at Gus's!