Thursday, August 5, 2010

Long time...

no post! Last weekend was packed full with a luncheon and a shower for Molly. Then on Monday, I had the worst pain on the upper right side of my body...which turned into the worst pain with every breath I took. After a visit to the Dr, I had pleurisy (which basically is the swelling of the lining of your lungs). I had never heard of it before, but since I have told people what I had, I have learned lots of others have had it and everyone says the same thing...'I hear it is very painful!' Painful is an understatement, but glad it is behind me...thanks Dad and Molly for taking care of me! Now, I'm working towards a big category kick off at work tomorrow and Emily and I are planning Molly's big Bachelorette party this weekend! Next week, I promise to catch up with pictures, but I leave you with a group shot from the nice luncheon that Ms Donna, Holly and Elaine had for Molly. It was such a good time and the food was delicious!