Saturday, August 14, 2010

Part 1 or 2 (or 3)

Last weekend, Emily and I hosted Molly's Bachelorette Party! We started at Seize the Clay, where everyone picked out a piece of pottery to paint for Molly and Logan. Everyone was so creative and the pieces look great! The Trolley Stop made delicious gourmet pizzas and dad delivered them...I guess I was so excited to eat that I didn't take pictures of the food!
Everyone trying to decide what piece of pottery they want to paint...
Sandra helps Lauren design her zebra/St. Patrick's day plate...Sandra did an amazing Riverside drive scene complete with the bridge on an oblong platter...
Julie and Lynne busy at work creating 4 seasonal house dessert plates...such great detail!
Blayne made the cutest cupcake platter...Loved Elaine's Be My Valentine Plate and Tara's snowman plate was super cute.
Christy hard at work on a three section server with Molly and Logan's initials!
From one farmer to the other...Emily did an adorable tracker plate!

Molly decided to try her hand on a zebra peace sign vase...Jennifer made a Jolly Santa!
Ms. Lisa designed a polka dot egg tray while mom replicated the bride and groom that she painted for me at my Paint A Piece party 5 years earlier!

Betsy and Lindsey concentrate on their hot plates!

Most of the group take a break to smile for the camera...I think a good time was had by all!