Ray has always LOVED to shop online, so I guess that is where I got it from...look how happy online shopping makes my LOVE...
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Hello, My name...
is Brooke Helsley and I have an internet shopping problem. I LOVE being able to make a purchase with a few clicks and the product arrives on my door steps in a few days. I LOVE to have the opportunity to shop in all my favorite stores that Memphis is not lucky enough to have (Nordstroms, Crate & Barrel, Restoration Hardware, Lands End, Coach Factory, etc). I LOVE being able to search for the best price around and to use promotion codes. I LOVE not having to drive to the store, search for a parking place, battle the crowd, sweat in the stores that think the heat should be on when it is 70 outside, smile at the saleswomen (when you can find one) who tell you everything you try on looks great, wait forever in the check out line and carrying your purchases all over the mall. Now I'm not a scrooge, I still LOVE going in the little shops...the Davis Kidds and the Merry Magnolias of the world, but really that is where my LOVE for shopping ends these days!