I thank the good Lord everyday for all the Blessings in my life. As you all know, I've been Blessed with the best parents, sisters, extended family and friends a girl could ask for. I'm extremely thankful that both mom and dad have recovered from their surgeries...Ray's dad is out of the hospital and doing well...I'm thankful that I get to write my Grandma Deen a letter every week...for Lily and that she likes to spend the night and sometimes likes to talk to me on the phone...I'm thankful for the opportunity the Jr League has given me this year as a volunteer at the Lester Community Center and the relationships/difference we've made there...thankful for modern technology and this blog...very little work travel...for weddings and all the healthy babies that have been born to dear friends and the babies on the way...for smiles...Thanksgiving at Ray's Aunts... good attitudes and outlooks on life. I'm thankful for life, love and all the possibilities of ever after! Here's to the Holiday season...
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®