Thursday, December 27, 2012

Phone pics!

We had a wonderful, low key Christmas! I'll post from my camera soon, but for now here are a few of my favorite pics that I took (or people texted me) with my phone on Christmas Adam...

Mom making her delicious stuffed shells!
Ray and I picked up Grandma and I think she really enjoyed her time with us!
From Christmas Eve...Lily's hands and Layne's finger prints!
Lily's delicious Christmas cookies
Lily loved her horse jewelry box!
Layne loved his boots and vest!
Relaxing by mom and dad's tree with Ray (and Logan!)
And from Christmas morning before mom and dad took Grandma home (to beat the 'blizzard')
It got so cold, so Ray started our fire and that is were we stayed the rest of the day...well until dinner!
My new favorite appetizer...marinated cheese!
And December 26th...Snow Day!
Too bad we had to work and didn't get to stay home and enjoy it!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone