Friday, April 12, 2013

Details

Last week (to my surprise) I got a thank you note from my Senior VP for a category review I had presented. The presentation included some major negotiations and one of the comments from my SVP was on my attention to details. When I think back through previous performance reviews, my attention to detail is always mentioned. It hasn't been till the last few years that I realized what a strength that is. One I'm proud to have even though sometimes the details drive me crazy!
Really the only details I enjoy are party details (maybe I should consider a new career!)! I helped mom coordinate a Bridal shower today and can't wait to hear how it turned out! I think the flowers and the favors turned out great!


While I had my heart set on a blue, white and pink hydrangea in each arrangement, I had to settle for pink spray roses as there are no pink hydrangeas in this city worth having! Oh and the hyacinth added the perfect scent to this bouquet! Could you not see it with your own eyes, just by smelling the arrangement you could 'see' its beauty!

A little Hobby Lobby lace adds just enough shabby chicness to a classic kraft sack. 

If I had my own party planning business, I think I would call it Details...because it's the little Details that takes a good party to a fabulous, memorable one! Looking forward to a weekend full of wedding coordinating!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone