Saturday, September 28, 2013

Day with my nephews!

Molly was moved back to the labor and delivery floor where she was put on strict bed rest and IVs due to her blood pressure, so I went to the hospital and helped Logan with Mullen's feedings while mom and dad sat with Molly. Mullen has been keeping his blood sugar up and hopefully will be released from ICU on Sunday of Monday. He is so precious and I have loved getting to spend time with him!









Around 1pm Emily got to the hospital, so I took Mr Birthday boy aka Layne Jones back to our house to feed the ducks and to play.











Once Layne left Logan came to watch some football with Ray and to get a break from the hospital, so I went back up there to help mom with Mullen's 8pm feeding. He did so well and ate a good amount for us! Molly can't wait to take him home and be able to dress him in his own clothes!






It was a busy day and I'm exhausted, but there is nowhere else I would have rather been than spending time with my nephews!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone