Sunday, September 15, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up...

While Ray went with some of his fraternity brothers to Oregon for the TN game, I spent the weekend celebrating and preparing for Mullen!  Mom and I went to Success on Friday after work.  Emily, Lily and Layne were already there, so Molly and Logan had a house full.  Lily and I had a fun night making her first pallet and as she called it...pretending like we were in the "Olden Days."  On Saturday we went to a Cookies & Milk baby shower...they had everything from iced sugar cookies, chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal cookies, peanut butter cookies, etc...you get the picture it was a killer to the diet, but a cute theme.  Mullen got so much cute stuff and a lot of the items off of his registry.  He is one loved and blessed baby!




On Saturday afternoon, we started organizing and cleaning Mullen's room in preparation for Dad to bring his furniture.  We also did a lot of sorting, washing and ironing of baby Mullen's clothes and packed his hospital bag.  The Dr told Molly she better have her bag packed because it might not be much longer (which made me one happy Aunt as I really want him to come before I leave for China)...there is a full moon on the 18th...wondering if that is a fact or a myth?

On Sunday we went to church with Molly and then they had a ladies luncheon in honor of 'The little Slugger.'
Logan loves the Cardinals, so the theme was perfect!  

While we were at the shower, Dad brought all of Mullen's furniture and by the time we got back to Molly's he and Logan had everything unloaded.  We then got his room ready...pics to come!