About 6 years ago, Rebecca introduced me to the Mustard Seed with a piece of their pottery. I loved it...then I met the seedsters for the first time over a year ago and the rest is history! The seedsters innocent love and compassion brings so much joy to my heart and their staff is top notch...I'm hooked!
Friday we hit the road early for Jackson, MS to be buddy walkers for their 5k fundraiser (which in its 4th year has raised $120k dollars for them)!
After fueling at Begal Bagel, we hit the gift shop for some shopping!
Mr Ricky proudly showed us his canvas and we were ready to fight over it until we learned it was already sold...
Then we visited with some of the seedsters and got a sneak peak at the new men's group home!
Lucky for us it was popcicle day! Big heart for Royce! He had a huge cheering squad at the race filled with his family and church family and they were the sweetest!
We visited the Mississippi Museum of Art for the Mustard Seed exhibit!
And ended the night with a delicious dinner at Seafood Revolution. Bec and I were so excited for the fresh oysters!
And the wine...
We were up way too early to met our 'buddies,' but it was so worth it! We got to met many of the seedsters families too! The weather was perfect!
These ladies are lifers at weight watchers and they were so excited to introduce us to their weight watcher coach!
Heather and I finished strong in a little over an hour! She fell last year and didn't get to complete the course! It was fun encouraging her and seeing her pride and determination this year!
I am so thankful for these ladies and the huge hearts they have! It was a fun filled 30 hours with some of my Bests! Can't wait for our next trip!