After a super long work week filled with transition meetings and 5 flights (and almost spending the night in the Dallas airport due to spring storms), I ended with a Friday morning meeting in Atlanta! Then I planned it so I would have time for brunch with Torrey before heading back to Memphis for the orange and white gala. Super way to spend the day!
Cheers to a selfie with this bestie and day drinking to celebrate being in the same city for a few hours!
Of course we hit the photo booth at the orange and white gala...I wish I had the group pics, but they are on someone else's phone. We also hit the silent auction! I'm a sucker for silent auctions that are for great causes and Ray is a sucker for a good deal and a tax deduction, so they are a a win, win!
Ray's work buddy, Colton, went with us and when we got to his house...they were twinning!