Friday, May 29, 2009

Book Report #2

May 29, 2009
Since I finished my book on vaca, I borrowed one that Molly had...Love Stories in This Town by Amanda Eyre Ward. These 'Love' stories are modern day love stories and not really all that beautiful. They are more life stories, between men and women. I don't usually like short stories, but each one made me want to read the next. I didn't gain anything from this book, but I liked it...it takes you just enough into ones life and then ushers you right back out. Who will like this book? Anyone who gets board fast when reading long books! It was a nice change from books I have read in the past. When I went online to find the picture, I noticed that Amazon had 7 reviews and each one gave it 5 stars. I don't think I've ever seen ratings that high on a book! Enjoy...