Molly! Molly graduated from Arkansas State on Saturday! The graduation was very nice. The speaker was funny, he is the Chancellor of 'The' Ohio State, but has been the Chancellor of 4 other Universities (including Vanderbilt). He really talked about what has happened in the last 4 years and encouraged the graduating class 'to communicate with more than their thumbs', which I found so funny...when they started college texting didn't even exist in the US! Molly is currently looking for a job. Her major is marketing, but I really think she will do great in sales. She is a hard worker and would be a wonderful asset for anyone who is hiring, so if you know of a good job, please let me know and she will forward her resume to you! We had a great lunch at Fugi and enjoyed some yummy graduation cake (thanks to Pretty Aunt Pansey)! Way to go - Molly...(and mom & dad...after 12 years of tuition...you have 3 college graduates...Thank you)!


Lily's waiting for her piece of cake...

Last, but not least...Happy Mother's Day, Mom! We had a great Mother's Day lunch at Emilys. Always fun to spend the day with our family and Caleb's family. I didn't take many pictures, because I figured everyone was over my picture taking after yesterday. So here is to all the mothers, grandmas, aunts, sisters, expecting mothers and want to be mamas...Happy Mother's Day!