Thursday, May 21, 2009

What I would do to be...

May 21, 2009
Mayor of CocoCay. Molly and I had the best most relaxing time on our cruise (I think she liked her graduation present...I know I did). The rooms were cozy, the food was good and the desserts were excellent. Great entertainment and activities. I loved CocoCay (Royal Caribbeans Private island). I could have gone there every day. We went to Cabbage beach on Nassau and it was nice, but had lots of people walking the beach selling stuff...drinks, tattoos, necklaces, t-shirts, chairs, etc. I think 4-5 day cruises are ideal. This was our first, but will definitely not be our last! I have been back at work catching up...so happy for the long weekend....doing laundry as tomorrow at 5 pm, I'll be back on the road again...
Waving goodbye to Miami...
Not the winning bingo card...

CocoCay...
Relaxing in the hammick on CocoCay...

Our towel elephant...
I want to learn how to make these arrangements...

From my point of view...
Spending time with family...