Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Adam...

Was a super fun day. Went to Ray's annual work Christmas lunch where this year they had presets for the kids and it was quite hectic! There team has gotten so big over the years that they have outgrown some of the traditions, but they don't want to give them up! I remember how we use to all eat around the conference table. Now the food will not even fit on the conference table! Nonetheless, it is always a fun and great to catch up with some of the 'trip' wives!


I got new lenses for my glasses and I can now see out of them! Due to all the bells and whistles I need they are expensive and I couldn't find any frames I liked so decided to just get new lenses. At first they made me sick and I was regretting my decision, but they are growing on me!
Tonight, I made Jesus's Birthday cake! Lily asked me multiple times about this cake. I love the tradition and love making the cake, but nothing turned out right...my colors were off and my icing bags kept bursting, so good thing it is the thought that counts. No doubt it will taste delicious!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone