Tuesday, December 17, 2013

On the 11th Day till Christmas...

We celebrated with the Harbor Town Christmas Parade!  Due to last weekends rain/ice, it was postponed till Sunday night.  The crowd and parade were both much smaller than last year, but we enjoyed a festive time with family, neighbors and great friends.  I did a horrible job of taking pictures, but I was having a great time and photos were not at the top of my mind...
A neighbor sent me this picture and I love it, because it captures the true feeling of the parade and has my some of favorite people in the background!
Emily got us these Christmas Vacation shirts to wear, but
Unfortunately, Molly, Logan and Mullen had prior plans and couldn't make the postponed date.  We missed them so and I know they missed us.  As you can see Molly had Mullen a "Cousin Eddie" Outfit!  We will have to wear these again soon!
Layne was in the best mood and was just full of Christmas cheer!
Lily was all about the red noses I had gotten for the kids.  She wanted her picture with everyone who would allow it!

 Layne didn't wait long to break into his parade candy!
 They were both so into the horses!
 Since the parade was so short a few friends missed it, but they still came for the fun and good food!
 Layne and Gabriella were more into making sure all of the noses worked!
 Nonna and Lily the red noise reindeer...
 Uncle Ray and Lily the red noise reindeer...
 Daddy and Lily the red noise reindeer..