I failed to take any pictures! I've been a bit under the weather, so I'm blaming it on that and my new personal objective to make the most out of each moment and not always be in a rush. Let's see...On the 10th day, I went to the 4th Annual 'I LOVE GROW' leaders Christmas Party. Rebecca is always such a gracious and fabulous host. We turned it into a favorite things party as a way to generate gifts for the directors of the center and the principles of the schools. I just know they are going to love these thoughtful gifts. Then, what was the most fun was that we played a game to guess who brought what. I so hate I do not have any pictures of this party...her house and the table set for 14 was absolutly stunning and the food was delicious. We laughed so much, I lost my voice (and I'm still looking for it!) I also met my new favorite red...MeliniLa Selvanella Chianti Classico Riserva 2007 and my favorite bread...knots from a local bakery called Ricky's and some of the most thoughtful Christmas 'happies'.
On the 9th day, I enjoyed a Christmas lunch at my favorite place, McEwens, with my favorite AutoZoner, Kim. She gave me the most beautiful mother of pearl wrap bracelet and we had the best time catching up. I miss Kim as my assistant, but I am so enjoying getting to know her more as a friend than as her boss. I had big plans of getting all of our out of town presents wrapped tonight, but instead I took cough meds and called it a night...must get well because I have 8 more fun filled days on the calendar before the big day (and I miss running)!