Mom turned 60 this year, so we threw her a party! We asked if she would be on board and she agreed if we kept it small and just invited her close friends she does stuff with often. So that is what we did! I think parties are much more fun when you have a theme and since mom and her friends like wine, we did a "How to taste wine like a pro" happy hour party. We had 4 different wines and rating cards for everyone to rate their wines. Surprisingly, the red wines won (maybe it was because I let Buster's pick the whites!). I really wanted to have live music and we lucked out because Greg Lackey from Kings of the Delta just happened to be in Memphis for a gig later that night, so he agreed to play and he was awesome (and we had just enough room for a dance floor)!
The food was fantastic (and I'll do a recipe blog post soon)!
And the Chocolate Mousse was delicious!
Greg with East Nashville Stash!
You can tell Ms Diane Walker was a kindergarden teacher...she used faces to rate her wine!
So happy mom's sisters were able to come Celebrate!
Mom's Richland teacher friends!
I wish I would have taken more pictures, but instead I just enjoyed celebrating the most amazing women and friend, my momma!














