Started the day with a run around West Lake and ended with a 3 hr delayed flight that I've been told was quite bumpy, but I fell asleep at take off and in true Brooke fashion my head fell over on the person next to me during the turbulence and didn't even wake up! We are now in Southern China, so the weather is similar to Southern FL. Thankfully the air is working in the the Crown Plaza and I'm hopeful it will stay on all night! Oh and I did see a factory and have Pizza Hut for lunch too!
Tai Chi looked so relaxing this morning...thinking I should take it up!
That might be the universal sign for McDonalds and Pizza Hut, but that is a long way from a universal
Today was Jennifer's last day over here, so now it is just me and the guys...my bathroom trips will not be near as comical here on out!
Sent from my iPhone
