Sunday, March 16, 2014

Weekend wrap up...

Celebrated St. Patrick's Day with some of my favorite peeps with lunch, a carriage ride and a parade!

Only for Lily would Ray take a pink horse and carriage ride through downtown Memphis on one of the busiest days of the year!
Such a cute red head waiting for the parade to start!


Oh how I enjoy me some bagpipes!


Everyone had so much fun!
And Lily declared herself "Queen of the Beads!"
After early church and a few hours at work, I came home and started packing...this time next week I should be in Japan in route to China and Korea. It will be my longest trip and my first time in Japan and Korea, but I'll be the only girl and only person at my level, so not sure how this experience will go! But that is the key...it will be an experience!
Also, I am loving my Lenton Study group. Our church has weekly bible studies in neighborhoods around the city during Lent and I'm so glad I joined in. It is at a couple's house in our block and I have so enjoyed getting to know this couple as well as studying the bible while getting the perspectives from many generations...we have 20-80 year olds and it is so special to me. I believe everyone would say the same and I'm deeply upset I'll have to miss the next 2 weeks.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone