This week I was in Sacramento for an oil roundtable. Basically, just worked with some major oil companies and lots of field AutoZoners to shape the future of oil changes. We had lots of meetings and made lots of store visit. This trip the food did not impress, but we were right across the street from Old Sacramento and down the street from the Capitol. I got to travel with some of my favorite AutoZoners too, so we did enjoy some of the local bars in the area for some mean games of air hockey and left, right, center!

But most of the time is was all work...

Photo from one of my morning runs...it was 5:30, but already so bright!

And I love when I get to travel with these girls! Yes, there were real mermaids in the tank above us!
Now, I'm home until June 24th and I'm so excited for the week to come! 1st JL board meeting of the new year and Lee's wedding flower weekend!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone