Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Last week...

I've been some fun, new places lately and while I don't get to see much of the city I always request local food and restaurants. Tuesday we went to a factory in Greenville, OH with dinner in Cincinnati. The restaurant was nothing to write home about, but the homemade strawberry with dark chocolate at the local ice cream parlor was something to write home about.



For lunch Wednesday, we went to a famous burger place...it was a 'hole in the wall', but my chicken mushroom burger was amazing!
Then onto Boston. We landed at sunset and wow what a beautiful city and harbor. We had dinner at a hip, new place, but it was the dessert at Mike's in the North End that made the night. I had 3 bites of a chocolate chip canolle and man I wish I could have gone back again...so much I wanted to try. It was a Wednesday night and the line was out the door!


Next day we had a working lunch from a local seafood market...lobster role and clam chowder. Devine!


After store visits, we ended in Providence and enjoyed fresh seafood on the water!



I even had a lobster roll at the airport on the way home. With all this eating, I actually lost 1 pound thanks to the work out rooms! Next stop Sacramento by way of Salt Lake and then I'm home for an entire week!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:N 3950 W,Salt Lake City,United States