Sunday was our 5K! AutoZone was the top fundraising company in Memphis. We had a goal of $15,000, but to date have raised $23,000!! There were over 6,000 walkers, but I was super excited my co-worker, Kim (not to be mistaken by my old assistant, Kim) asked me to walk with her! Kim and I are the same age...for 3 years she was the financial analysis on my floor. I never knew during that time she was battled stage 4 breast cancer, yet she always had a smile on her face and later told me my smile gave her strength! So glad so many organizations, like American Cancer Society are finding a cure so one day battling cancer will be a thing of the past.

Team AutoZone!

I so enjoyed being a part of this team and I thank you all for your support!
-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone