Saturday, November 1, 2008

Best time of the year...

November 1, 2008
I can't take the Tennessee game, so I decided to blog. For all my followers (all 88 of you...I didn't know that I knew that many people), I want to post that my review at work went well. I'm glad I stressed over it, because if not, I would have never been able to answer all the questions. I was so happy to leave early yesterday...came home and made hundreds of mini pumpkin muffins for Merry Marketplace. Ray and I enjoyed a relaxing Halloween night with Janis, Jennifer and Gavin. Not many trick or treaters, so we have a lot of candy left! Today, I volunteered at the Jr League Merry Marketplace. Really enjoyed myself. As I was leaving I realized that I couldn't find my blackberry...hmm where could I have left it...not sure how it got there, but it was found in the toilet in the restroom I had used...must have fallen out of my pocket, hmm I didn't hear it drop in. So, I hope it dries out overnight (I don't know what I will do if I loose all my numbers, I don't have any numbers memorized anymore)! 55 days till Christmas. The market really got me in the mood, if I wasn't so against decorating before Thanksgiving, I would be pulling out the decorations now! I leave you with a super cute picture of Gavin the Rockstar!

And a picture of Merry Marketplace to get everyone in the Holiday Spirit!