Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Check me off the list...

October 29, 2008
I performed my civic duty...I early voted! I'll be in Vegas next week for a trade show, so I knew if I didn't go today I would have no other option and if you don't vote you can't complain! I had about a 40 minute wait, but was very entertained by the crowd! Let me tell you, check your ballet before you go...who knew there were 12 items to vote for? I thought this was all about the president and a senator, but there were 8 amendments on there too. This afternoon, we had kids come trick or treat in the office, so that took my mind off of my review. The kids were in a local tutoring program. I was a bit disappointed that they were not in costume, but oh well, they were cute in their uniforms! Only 2 more work days and it is time for the weekend!