Book Report: Just finished 'The Four Corners of the Sky' by Michael Malone. Excellent book...while it doesn't out rank Water for Elephants or The Secret Life of Bees, it is up towards the top of my all time favorite books. It is about 600 pages, but I finished it quickly. I've never read this author, but I understand he use to write soap operas, his style is excellent and I plan to read other books by him (don't worry, it is not a sappy, drawn out love story as most soap operas). I picked up the book while we were at Ray's parents house in North Carolina, it was under the 'local artist' section. It is an easy book, but it is complex in a way that you 'wonder' more than you do with most books. Who would like this book? Definitely Jessica, Jennifer and Kristy...well really everyone who is not intimidated by very large hardbacks!