Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lions, Tigers and Bears...

June 7, 2009
Last night...we kept Lily, while Emily & Caleb and Mom & Dad went to Maggie's wedding. We had a great night at the park and singing with the guitar. This morning, Caleb made us a delicious breakfast...then we all went to the zoo. Memphis has a great zoo and we really do not go enough. Tonight we had an early birthday dinner for Ray. All in all, it was a wonderful, busy weekend. Now, I'm off to get some stuff done around the house, so I can snuggle in for the beginning of the 3rd season of Army Wives...I've so missed this show!
The girls at the zoo...

Taking her first bite of snow cone...she decided she liked it
Waiting for the polar bears...
What are you doing to me...

Hmmm....
Okay, I like this...
Waiting patiently on lunch...

Ray and I loved the new birds and bees exhibit...
What 5 hours at the zoo will do to you...