well, when you are at the Beach...HA! Such a great time on 30A for our annual girls beach trip. It was absolutely wonderful to be on the beach and such a treat to get to spend a week with my mom, sisters, niece and Ms Donna & Kendall. I'm so lucky and thankful to have such a wonderful family/friends who get along so well. Destin is just too crowded these days and 30A has so much character and beach charm. We stayed at the Inn on Blue Mountain Beach and it was fantastic...really a home away from home. Lily was an absolute delight to be around and it is such a joy to spend time with Kendall, she has grown up so much since our first beach trip 4 years ago! I'm going to break this post up...will talk about our time on the beach, all the wonderful seafood and the amazing sweets over the next few days, but for now...a few pictures to tied you over. I'll spare you all 333 that I took and spent 8 hours uploading to Shutterfly!
Lily's 1st dip in the ocean. She loves the beach just as much as her mom, Nonna and aunts do!




